At 66 storeys, SKY will be the tallest tower in Western Canada, with residential suites on floors 30 to 66. It’s located within Edmonton’s new ICE District, which hosts several commercial, entertainment, and residential properties.
The 30th floor features 20,000 sq. ft. of amenities, including media and games rooms, a fitness centre, kitchen and dining area, indoor and outdoor lounge areas, BBQs, a rooftop patio, an oversized hot tub, an outdoor health and wellness terrace, and more.
The suites are beautifully tailored with 9-foot ceilings in most living areas and durable engineered floors. Designer kitchens feature stainless Steele appliances, integrated fridge and dishwasher, quartz countertops, and a glass tile backsplash.
About the area
Edmonton’s ICE District will be Canada’s largest mixed-use sports and entertainment district, featuring Rogers Place, a new 20,000 seat arena, 1.3M square feet of office space, and 300,000 square feet of retail area. The area also features three residential or mixed-use towers within phase 1, estimated to host 2,000 residents.
There’s ICE District’s buzzworthy restaurants and cafes, ongoing Oilers games, concerts, cultural events, shopping, a Cineplex UltraAVX & VIP Cinema, and the Grand Villa Casino. Wherever you roam within ICE District, you’ll stay connected to Wi-Fi, thanks to state-of-the-art fibre optic cabling running throughout the community.
Edmonton is also home to several post secondary institutions, namely University of Alberta, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, MacEwan University, and NorQuest College. Combined, these schools have 110,000 students, within minutes of SKY condos.
Pricing and other facts
- We are VIP Brokers with the builder. Please contact us for pricing. Note that prices do not include a 5% GST payment due at time of closing.
- Parking is $75,000 and is available for 2 bedrooms and larger
- Lockers attached to parking spots are available for $3,500. Lockers on the same floor as your suite are available for $5,000.
- Parking and locker purchases will be done via addendum, no deposit required at this time.
- Deposit is 20% as per below (for both local and foreigners):
- 10% on signing
- 5 % in 90 days
- 5% in 180 days
- Homeward Bond Program – subject to a 90% mortgage approval and with 10% on signing, purchasers can apply for the Homeward Bond program for the remai ning 10% deposit, with interest subsidized by the Vendor
- Capped Rate Mortgage program – BMO will offer a 36 month capped rate mortgage program to approved purchasers
- No closing costs outside of 5% GST on closing and a title transfer cost of $200
- No land transfer tax
- No development charges
- No meter costs
- No education levies
- No non-resident tax
- No Tarion/warranty fees
- Vendor allows one - time assignment with an administrative cost of $100
- Following occupancy, a 2 year rental guarantee will begin at a rate of $3.00 / sf
- Following the rental guarantee period, the Vendor has agreed to continue managing the suite at a cost of one month’s rent per year
- Estimated maintenance fee - $0.56/sf excluding hydro and water which is individually metered
- Estimated property tax rate approximately 0.85% of purchase price
- All suite reservations to go through Yahya Famil Dardeshti (please contact me at 416.830.5434)